Recommended for ages 10 to adult
You don’t always have to think big to make amazing discoveries. In fact, sometimes you have to think very, very small and take your quest for the unknown to a cellular level. With the Discovery KIDS™ 1200x Biological Microscope Set, you can explore the hidden details of the world around you and witness the ordinary transform into the extraordinary! The scope's 20x eyepiece and three objective lenses combine to offer a versatile range of magnification powers from 300x to 1200x. An included projection eyepiece allows users to trace images for later analysis or share their findings with multiple viewers at the same time. To jump start investigations, the set includes collection/prepping tools, prepared and blank slides, an experiment booklet, and a hard shell case for storing the scope and its many accessories.
- Study specimens in stages using three magnification powers ranging from 300x to 1200x.
- Use the projection eyepiece to trace images to analyze later or to share your findings with multiple viewers at the same time.
- Color filter wheel makes it easier to recognize details of colorless or transparent specimens.
- Includes experiments booklet with 9 experiments you can conduct with your microscope.
- Set includes 1200x Biological Microscope and a hard shell case to store and protect the microscope and other accessories.
- Includes 80+ accessories to jumpstart investigations: Macro viewer, 5 prepared slides + 10 blank slides, 10 extra blank slides, 10 slide covers/labels, 5 collection vials, Petri dish, tweezers, scissors, needle, stirring rod, scalpel, pipette, magnifying glass, graduated cylinders, specimen slicer, shrimp hatchery, textile fibers vial, yeast vial, sea salt vial, blue dye vial, experiment booklet and instructions.
- Microscope requires 2 AA batteries, NOT INCLUDED.
- Set includes functional tools with sharp points and edges.