Recommended for ages 8+ years 300 pieces Size: 18 x 24 inches
An array of sea turtles and their neighbors are pictured on this puzzle by artist Gerald Newton. There are seven species of sea turtles, the largest being the leatherback which can mature to six to nine feet in length! All sea turtles are much bigger than land tortoises and fresh water turtles because of their habitat in vast oceans gives them plenty of room to grow. Sadly, all seven species are considered to be endangered or vulnerable. This puzzle has 300 extra large and sturdy pieces.
- In the Amazing Sea Turtles jigsaw puzzle by White Mountain, an aquatic picture under the sea is depicted. Towards the front of the image, fish and turtles rest and swim around the algae, coral and seaweed. Behind them, a vast ocean stretches out where a few lone sea turtles swim around. Above them, the sun peaks through the blue water and casts watery rays of light on the scene. The vibrant and contrasting colors only add to the energy and beauty of the picture. This puzzle is not only energetic and busy, but also collectively very harmonious.
- 300 E-Z grip pieces: Thrill and challenge your family and friends piecing together this incredible E-Z grip 300-piece puzzle. Bigger pieces for a more enjoyable puzzle experience!
- Art jigsaw puzzles are a fun, inexpensive way to enjoy beautiful works of art firsthand! Use puzzling to boost skills in hand-eye coordination, motor skills, problem solving, etc,
- White Mountain Puzzles is a family-owned business located in rural New Hampshire, and their puzzles are all manufactured in the United States.
- Puzzles are interlocking and made of sturdy blue chipboard on recycled paper. Puzzle pieces are large, thick and easy to pick up.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years!