Recommended for ages 14+ years 1000 pieces Size 24 x 30 inches
The talented artist Steve Cameron brings puzzlers this unique collection of vintage views covering all fifty states. The colors are wonderful, depicting something special about each state – such as the covered bridges of New Hampshire, surfing and hula dancing in Hawaii, rodeo roping in Oklahoma, maple sugaring in Vermont, skiing in Colorado, and many other activities and historical sites.
- Assemble this 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle to reveal a collage of vintage views from each of our 50 states!
- Art jigsaw puzzles are a fun, inexpensive way to enjoy beautiful works of art firsthand! Use puzzling to boost skills in hand-eye coordination, motor skills, problem solving, etc.
- Assembling jigsaw puzzles helps develop concentration skills, logical reasoning, memory and problem-solving, and visual-spatial imagination.
- White Mountain Puzzles is a family-owned business located in rural New Hampshire, and their puzzles are all manufactured in the United States.
- Puzzles are interlocking and made of sturdy blue chipboard on recycled paper. Puzzle pieces are large, thick and easy to pick up.
- White Mountain’s 1000-piece puzzles are the largest in the industry, measuring 24x 30 inches when finished.