Recommended for ages 3 to 6 years
How long can a Galapagos Tortoise live?
Dr. STEM™ Toys' Ask Einstein™ Electronic Flash Cards is the newest technology in flash card learning. Kids will see a flash card and try and get the correct answer by placing Einstein on the card. If they are correct, Einstein flashes green and makes sounds. If the answer is wrong, Einstein flashes red and buzzes. This kit includes the Ask Einstein character and 100 flash cards covering animals and dinosaurs. Plus, included are 5 different games kids can use to challenge their knowledge:
- STACK THE DECK GAME is a game of strategy and competition
- HOT POTATO EINSTEIN GAME is a game of speed and fast action
- RUN THE DECK GAME is a challenge for every kid (and adult)
- TEAM CHALLENGE GAME is a great team building and bonding game
- THE EINSTEIN DUAL GAME is the ultimate fast action trivia game
- Dr. STEM™ Toys introduces Einstein, the world’s smartest mouse, who can test kids in their knowledge of animals and dinosaurs with the flip of a flash card.
- Kids will turn over an illustrated flash card and try to get the correct answer by placing Einstein on the card.
- Kids get instant feedback with a green light, red light and sound effects.
- Package includes electronic Einstein and a deck of 100 flash cards with illustrations and queries of current and extinct four-legged (or perhaps two-legged) creatures.
- Cards measures 4.25 x 3.5 inches (LxW).
- Requires 1 AAA battery – AVAILABLE SEPARATELY.
- Packaged in a fine color box, so it is great for gift giving! Perfect for school, home or home-schooling!
- Pair with Ask Einstein™ Flash Cards Booster Packs: Science & Nature or Math (Addition and Subtraction) – AVAILABLE SEPARATELY.