THE ANIMAL BOOGIE book with CD
Over 2 million copies sold worldwide!
Can you boogie? Down in the Indian jungle, the children and animals are learning about actions like leaping, stomping, shaking and flapping while meeting different jungle creatures. The accompanying enhanced animated singalong CD continues the interactive fun! In our bestselling singalong ever, inclusive illustrations invite all children to join in the fun. Kids beg to hear it again and again!
Recommended for ages 2 to 7 years
- Dance on down to the jungles of India, where 6 colorful creatures are jumping and jiving beneath the canopy.
- Book with enhanced CD edition includes an animated video with audio singalong sung by acclaimed children's performer Fred Penner.
- Illustrations are colorful, vibrant and all-inclusive.
- Award winning: Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold & Platinum Awards, and Society of School Librarians International Honor Book
- 32 pages, paperback
- Book measures approx. 10 x 10 inches.
- Written and Illustrated by: Debbie Harter
- Music sung by: Fred Penner
- Published by: Barefoot Books
- ISBN: 9781846866203