BURGER BAR FIRE RESCUE — 60214
Defend the local burger shop with the awesome LEGO® City 60214 Burger Bar Fire Rescue set, featuring a burger bar with sign and toppling fire elements, sliding service window and trash can. This fun set also features a fire truck with minifigure cab, two storage compartments, rotating back end and new-for-January-2019 directional pump with ‘water jet' function. There's also a motorbike with room for a fire extinguisher, new-for-January-2019 fire axe and three minifigures.
Recommended for ages 5 years and older 327 pieces
- Includes three LEGO® City minifigures: two firefighters and a grill chef.
- Features a fire truck toy with a minifigure cab, rotating back end, new-for-January-2019 directional pump with ‘water jet’ function and two storage compartments, plus a motorbike.
- Also includes a burger bar with burger sign, opening service window and a trash can.
- Accessory elements include a new-for-January-2019 fire axe, two helmets with opening visors, oxygen tank, trash can, motorbike helmet, small fire extinguisher and five buildable fire elements.
- Raise one or all sets of flames on the burger bar sign and trash can to put out a small fire or battle a raging inferno!
- Rotate the back end of the fire truck and squeeze the bellows on the water pump to launch the water elements and knock down the flames.
- Building with LEGO blocks helps develop problem solving skills and math skills, encourages thinking and reasoning, enhances spatial awareness, and introduces science through experimentation, design and discovery…which brings kids into the world of STEM learning.
- Burger Bar with sign measures approx. 6.7 inches high, 4.7 inches wide and 2.4 inches deep.
- Fire truck toy with water pump retracted measures approx. 5.9 x 2.4 x 3.2 inches (LxWxH).
- /!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years!