DESIGN & DRILL POWER TOOL WORKSHOP, by Educational Insight
Recommended for ages 3 to 6 years
Do even more with Design & Drill! This giant deluxe edition of our popular Design & Drill Activity Center offers oodles of creative play possibilities for busy hands. Builds fine motor skills as children use tools and bolts to explore counting, colors, and shapes.
- Requires 6 AA batteries - not included
- Includes: 100 regular bolts in 5 assorted colors, 20 fun bolts in 5 shapes and colors, 3 bits (Phillips, socket, and flathead), wrench, hand screwdriver, electronic drill and screwdriver (both require 3 AA batteries, not included), and activity guide with 19 patterns
- Features a working power drill and a jumbo power screwdriver so two can play at the same time
- Kids can drill fun-shaped bolts into the board to re-create the pictures found in the Activity Guide or create their own original designs
- All components are made of sturdy, wipe-clean plastic
- 15'' square carrying case with built-in, removable activity board
- Explores patterning, matching, and counting
- Builds construction and fine motor skills
- Enhances Creativity
- Perfect for STEAM learning
- Product dimensions: 14.4 x 4.5 x 15.5 inches
- Not suitable for children under age 3 years!