Recommended for ages 10 to adult 2 to 4 players Play time: 30 to 45 minutes
Dare to venture beyond Dragonwood! Collect sets of adventurer cards in order to roll dice, which you will use to explore the mystical lands of Dragonrealm™. Sneak into the Witch’s Cabin, search the Ogre’s Treehouse, or storm the Isle of Dragons! Place the majority of adventurers on a location to claim its treasure. But beware of meddling goblins, who pop up to snatch the spoils! Gather the most gold and become ruler of the realm!
- The game of meddling goblins and gold treasures opens the door to an adventure exploring Dragonrealm™!
- Sneak into the Witch’s Cabin, search the Ogres’ Treehouse, or storm the Dragon’s Lair.
- Add adventurers to different locations in the hopes of getting the most treasure. But watch out for goblins who might get there first and grab the treasure before you!
- In the end, the player with the most treasure wins.
- Using the same thematic world as Dragonwood, players now take on capturing locations using adventurer pawns. Players will play card melds of straights and sets (color or number) to roll dice to attempt to place units on locations. Once a location is full, it is scored.
- New locations are revealed to be captured. Players continue in this manner until a certain number of locations are captured. Each location is worth a value in points and additional points are awarded for other events.
- Dragonrealm reinforces probability and visual discrimination.
- Game set includes: 68 adventurer cards, 50 treasure coins, 36 adventurer meeples, 21 location cards, 16 enhancement cards, 6 goblin meeples, 6 custom dice and Rules of Play.
- Package measures 10.5 x 8 x 2.5 inches (LxWxH); weighs 1.7 pounds.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years!