FURNISHED SCHOOL BUILDING – 9453
Recommended for ages 5 to 10 years 242 pieces 9 figures
Classes are in session at the Furnished School Building. Upon arriving, students can designate storage for all their school supplies in the downstairs lockers before heading to their first class of the day. Then, with the help of the functioning digital clock with school bell, students can make sure they get to class on time. Those unable to take the stairs can use the functioning elevator to get to classes on the second floor. The elevator, along with the access ramp and larger bathroom stalls, make this school wheelchair friendly. The downstairs room is a fully-equipped biology classroom with a skeleton model, Bio charts and encased spider for studying. Upstairs, students will find a computer lab and teacher's office. Set includes three adult figures, six child figures, functioning clock with school bell, desks, backpacks, bicycles, laptops, chairs, classroom charts, books, skeleton, wheelchair, toilets, sinks, and tons of other accessories.
PLAYMOBIL's Furnished School Building features 2 classrooms, front office, staircase with integrated lockers, elevator and restroom.
The included digital clock has a school bell and can also be used as an alarm clock – requires 2 AAA batteries (available separately).
- Playset includes:
- Figures: 2 adult women, 1 adult man, 4 girls and 2 boys
- Animals: 1 butterfly, 1 spider and 1 kingfisher
- Accessories: 1 school building with digital clock, 2 washbasins, 2 toilets, 2 handles, 1 fire extinguisher with holder, 4 flower pots with plants, 1 table, 1 hanging board, 1 holding rod, 1 digital board, 3 school desks, 2 desks, 1 bench, 1 desk with screen, 5 chairs, 1 swivel chair, 1 briefcase, 1 book, 4 folders, 1 set of writing and painting accessories (6 pieces), 2 stacks of letters, 2 trays, 4 laptops, 1 telephone, 1 box with compartments, 2 waste baskets, 1 trash can, 3 bookcases, 2 suspension files, 1 paper plane, 1 eyeball exhibit with stand, 1 skeleton with stand, 1 microscope, 2 round stands, 1 terrarium, 4 cups, 1 jug, 1 lunch box, 1 coffee machine, 2 caps, 1 cap, 3 school bags, 3 backpacks, 1 handbag, 1 wheelchair, 2 bicycles with stands and 1 sheet of labels
- This set can be combined with other PLAYMOBIL® City Life sets for added fun or used as a stand-alone playset for creative and imaginative play.
- The miniature worlds of PLAYMOBIL® encourage children to imagine, invent and create – Creating worlds around their PLAYMOBIL friends, inventing characters and scenes, imagining how they interact and what happens next. PLAYMOBIL is excellent for solo play or for children to play together learning to cooperate and share.
- PLAYMOBIL® figures can bend, sit, stand and turn their heads to make realistic role-play possible.
- Clock requires 2 AAA batteries, available separately.
- Assembly required; instructions included.
- School building measures approx. 30 x 14 x 14.5 inches (LxWxH).