Recommended for ages 2 to 5 years
Jump, toss and run to feed the hungry pups! This get-up-and-move game with have you and your toddler learning and laughing together.
Win this Get Up for Pup™ early-learning game by feeding stuffed bones to all the pups! A great first game option, little ones will learn to listen, follow directions and take turns as they draw cards and spin the spinner. They’ll also get up and moving through such fun gross-motor development activities as jumping, dancing, crawling and running. What a great way to get the whole family moving and playing together!
- This fun game by Peaceable Kingdom® gets kids thinking and moving as it engages early game-playing skills like card drawing, spinner spinning, color matching and direction following, all while practicing gross-motor skills like jumping, dancing, crawling and running.
- There are 4 stuffed bones to feed each adorable pup; when each pup has a bone, you've completed the game.
- Includes 4 puppy cards, 4 paw print cards, 4 stuffed bones, 1 spinner, instructions and a parent guide.
- Game encourages kids to learn gross-motor development, hand-eye coordination, recognizing and matching colors, listening and following directions, imitating, pretend play and builds vocabulary.
- Ideal for home or classroom use.
- Award winning: Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice Award.