Recommended for ages 7 years to adult 1 player
Rotate the puzzle pieces to get out of the woods!
Rotate the trees to guide the characters through the forest… but beware of the bear! An original puzzle game, with a twist! You are not out of the woods until you have solved all 80 challenges.
- Can you find your way through the forest? Solve all 80 challenges – from easy to expert– to get out of the woods!
- Helps build cognitive skills in concentration, flexible thinking, planning, problem solving and spatial insight.
- How to play Grizzly Gears™:
- SETUP: Choose a challenge. Arrange the 9 circular pieces with trees on the gameboard as indicated in the challenge.
- PLAY: The object of Grizzly Gears™ is to move each character to its end position. Characters move by rotting the tree pieces.
- SOLUTION: You have found a solution when all loose characters shown in the challenge are in their end position at the same time. The shortest solution is shown at the end of the challenge booklet.
- What's in the box: Game board, 9 rotating puzzle pieces with trees, 6 puzzle pieces with figurines, and booklet with 80 challenges and solutions.
- SmartGames® is the worldwide leader in multi-level logic family games. Their award-winning games offer levels of play from easy to challenging.