Recommended for all ages
- Choose one Hang-A-Name letter block or heart block from the drop-down menu above; then also choose a color for your letter block from the next menu down: BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE, PURPLE, RED or YELLOW.
- Hang-A-Name letters require a Starter Medallion, which is available separately.
Hang-A-Name letter blocks from Maple Landmark® will display a child’s name — any name, no matter how it is spelled. Using a classic letter block design, this is a natural for any child’s room or door. Using a locking ball and socket, these can be made up in any order and will stay together when assembled. The line of 2.5-inch pine square letters (A-Z) plus a heart block interlock with each other. All blocks are available in six colors. Each name needs to begin with a Starter Medallion, which has the keyhole slot for hanging. There are seven Starter Medallions of different designs, available separately.
- 27 different letter blocks (26 letters plus a heart) in 6 different, bright colors — fully customize your child's name by selecting each block, then choose a color. Initials, nickname or full name — it's impossible to go wrong!
- Hang-A-Name letter blocks are crafted from locally sourced, sustainably harvested pine with a non-toxic colored stain and clear finish.
- Letter blocks measure approx. 2.5 x 2.5 inches (LxW) and 1.1 inches thick.
- Each letter block joins other Hang-A-Name letter blocks and the Starter Medallion with a ball-and-socket connector.
- All Hang-A-Name letter and heart blocks are available in your choice of BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE, PURPLE, RED or YELLOW.
- Hang-A-Name letter blocks require a Hang-A-Name Starter Medallion for attaching to the wall, which is available separately.
- Made in the USA.
- All dyes and lacquers meet federal child safety requirements and are non-toxic and lead-free.