Recommended for ages 7 to 12 years 200 pieces Size: 19 x 13 inches
Who invented the printing press? The automobile? Calculators? Television? Answer these questions and more with this educational puzzle featuring great inventions and the inventors who created them. Strong, high-quality puzzle pieces. Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable-based ink. This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
- This 200-piece jigsaw puzzle features a full-color illustration of inventors and their genius inventions.
- This educational jigsaw puzzle is printed on high-quality, recycled art paper and features thick, durable pieces.
- Features random, grid-cut, interlocking pieces.
- Durable enough to put together again and again, and beautiful enough to frame!
- Made in the USA.
- Finished puzzle measures 19 x 13 inches.
- Comes in a sturdy box measuring 8 x 8 x 2.37 inches (LxWxH).
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years!