LEGO® MAKE YOUR OWN MOVIE BOOK, by Klutz
Recommended for ages 8 and up
Bring your LEGO® minifigures to life with this beginner-friendly guide to stop-motion animation. Ten “Mini Movies” walk you through using your phone, tablet, or computer to make short, funny clips with step-by-step instructions. Set the stage with any of the six included background settings and 36 LEGO elements, including a pizza, banana, baseball cap, six minifigure heads, and more! Plus, learn the tricks of the trade as you dive into more advanced skills, such as lighting, sound effects and camera angles. With these tips and tricks, every movie you make is guaranteed to be a successful smash hit!
- Requires the use of a smartphone, tablet or computer -- not included.
- Learn how to make mini stop-motion animation movies; get started by making the 10 movies included in the book.
- Includes 80-page book; 36 LEGO® elements, including 6 minifigure heads, 5 torsos, 3 pairs of legs, 4 wigs, hats and headgear, and movie props; 6 foldout paper backgrounds; and punch-out animation frames.
- Learn how to write a script, draw out a storyboard, set up lighting, create sound effects, use camera angles and more!
- Super-clear instructions, step-by-step diagrams and that famous Klutz sense of humor make it fun and easy for kids.
- Accessible apps are available for tablets and phones—most are free!
- Winner of the Creative Toy of the Year Award (2018).
- Encourages comprehension skills, logic, planning, problem solving, creativity and experimentation.
- Building with LEGO blocks helps develop problem solving skills and math skills, encourages thinking and reasoning, enhances spatial awareness, and introduces science through experimentation, design and discovery…which brings kids into the world of STEM learning.
- 80 pages, spiral-bound
- Book measures approx. 10.25 x 10 x 1 inches
- Published by: Klutz
- ISBN: 9781338137200
- /!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years!