MEDIEVAL BLACKSMITH – 21325
Ages 18+ years 2164 pieces 4 minifigures
Bring the Middle Ages to life with this exclusive, fan-inspired set!
Take a break from modern life and build this magnificent LEGO® Ideas Medieval Blacksmith display model. The architectural details of a 3-level building from the Middle Ages are lovingly recreated in LEGO style. The roof and top 2 levels lift off for easy viewing of the fully furnished bedroom and kitchen, plus a workshop packed with items you’d have seen in a real medieval blacksmith’s smithy. Other features include a glowing forge with a LEGO light brick, plus a garden with buildable models of an apple tree and a well.
There are 4 minifigures to bring the scene to life: a blacksmith, archer and 2 Black Falcon Knights with 4 swords, 3 shields and a halberd, plus a posable horse figure with a buildable cart, dog and frog figures.
Part of a collection of inspiring LEGO sets designed to help adults relax in a creative way, this building kit makes a wonderful gift for yourself or the LEGO fan or hobbyist in your life.
- Capture the architectural details of a medieval blacksmith’s workplace and home when you take time out from modern life to build this evocative LEGO® Ideas display model.
- Includes 4 minifigures: a blacksmith, archer and 2 Black Falcon Knights with 4 swords, 3 shields and a halberd, plus a posable horse figure with a buildable cart and dog and frog figures.
- This 3-level building has a removable roof and the top 2 levels lift off for easy access to the fully furnished bedroom, kitchen and workshop. The garden features an apple tree model and a well.
- The workshop is packed with accessory elements such as tools, coal and armor. Press the bellows to activate the LEGO® light brick in the blacksmith’s coal forge and make it glow.
- Assembled Medieval Blacksmith model measures 10.5 x 8 x 10.5 inches (LxWxH). An impressive buildable model to photograph and share, it makes a top gift for yourself or LEGO® fans and hobbyists.
- An LR41 battery is included for the LEGO® light brick in this building set for adults.
- This collectible 2,164-piece model comes with an illustrated booklet featuring the set’s fan designer and LEGO® designers, plus clear instructions so even LEGO newcomers can build confidently.
- This LEGO® Ideas building set for adults is part of a collection of inspirational model kits designed for the discerning hobbyist who enjoys mindful DIY projects in their spare time.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.