METAL DRAGON BEATBOX – 43109 – Retired
Ages 7+ years 86 pieces 1 minifigure
Open up the world of music video making for kids who love to dance and perform. This LEGO® VIDIYO™ Metal Dragon BeatBox makes every playtime exciting. Download the free app to scan the heavy metal music minifigure and reveal the dragon singer’s concert persona. Then scan the BeatBits to unlock special effects. Kids will love completing challenges and more as they produce their own music video, to share with others in the kid-safe social feed.
Kids will love styling the BeatBox using the LEGO pieces. They can choose from a castle, dragon head or microphone – or make up their own. The BeatBox folds up with space to store the BeatBits and minifigure for play on the go.
LEGO VIDIYO sets offer a safe social play experience, helping kids become directors, producers and stars of their own music videos. See their creativity grow as they produce videos packed with musical mash-ups, fun characters, songs, dance moves and amazing effects.
- Inspire kids to direct and star in their own music videos with the LEGO® VIDIYO™ Metal Dragon BeatBox. Includes a dragon singer minifigure, 14 random BeatBits and 2 special BeatBits.
- Download the free LEGO® VIDIYO™ app to scan the minifigure and special effect BeatBits. Kids will love seeing their heavy metal character come to life within their music video.
- Scan the BeatBits in the app to unlock special effects like the rock opera sound effect and exciting fire visuals, just like in a real heavy metal concert.
- The BeatBox measures 2.8 x 4.3 x 3.2 inches (LxWxH).
- The BeatBox folds up so kids can take their toy musical world on tour, wherever they go. Inside the BeatBox, there’s space to store the brick-built scan stage, 16 BeatBits and the toy microphone.
- The LEGO® VIDIYO™ app is compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Please check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- LEGO® VIDIYO™ sets offer a new social play experience to help boys and girls become directors, producers and music stars as they direct and share their own music videos.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.