Recommended for 18 to 36 months
Start-Up Circuits™ from MindWare® is a fun way to teach your child the abstract concept of circuitry. When kids click together these chunky pieces and then flip the switch, they'll get an exciting result: either a spinning fan, a glowing light or a whistling siren! All switch blocks and action tops are interchangeable for mixing, matching and experimenting with actual working circuits in a completely safe way. Young children will develop an innate understanding of circuitry and build a strong foundation for future STEM success!
- With a light that glows, a fan that spins and a siren that whistles, Start-Up Circuits will delight children as they learn how a circuit is a circle that can make fun things happen.
- Your curious child can mix and match the switch blocks and action tops simply by snapping them together.
- Make sure the red line is continuous across both pieces to complete the circuit. Then press the switch and watch the Start-Up Circuits spring into action!
- Start-Up Circuits set includes:
- 3 different action tops that light up, whistle and whir
- 3 different switch blocks to push, slide and flip
- Instructions and Parents’ Guide
- Teaches circuit fundamentals, cause and effect, fine motor skills, and problem solving, and supports a foundation for STEM skills.
- Award winning: Tillywig Brain Child Award
- Requires 6 AA batteries, NOT INCLUDED.
- Package measures 9 x 10 inches.