MINNIE'S HOUSE AND CAFÉ – 10942 – Retired
Ages 2+ years 91 pieces 2 figures
If you’re looking for a dollhouse with Disney magic, LEGO® DUPLO® ǀ Disney Minnie’s House and Café is packed with imaginative role-play possibilities.
Kids who love Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck can share the Disney magic with this hands-on, house-and-café playset. It’s bursting with cool features and awesome accessories to inspire imaginative stories and playful learning. Whether sharing tea and waffles, caring for the flowers or planning a sleepover, the fun never stops with Minnie and Daisy.
All LEGO DUPLO │ Disney construction sets are expertly designed with iconic characters and imaginative features for parents and toddlers to build and play with together as they share precious developmental milestones.
- LEGO® DUPLO® ǀ Disney Minnie’s House and Café is an accessory-packed, dollhouse-style playset for Disney-loving preschoolers.
- Includes Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck figures and a buildable house and café with a variety of accessories to inspire imaginative role play involving cooking, eating, sleeping and gardening.
- Preschoolers interact with LEGO® DUPLO® figures and enjoy immersive, open-ended role play in a variety of settings, improving their social, emotional and fine motor skills as they play.
- This playset blends hands-on, creative construction with Disney magic to create a captivating role-play environment for kids aged 2 and up.
- Measuring over 15 x 8.7 x 8.7 inches (LxWxH), this versatile playset can be arranged to create endless play possibilities.
- Oodles of accessories – including cupcakes, waffles, a teapot, watering can, broom, bread and a kitchen mixer – inspire fun stories, like enjoying breakfast with a friend or caring for the flowers.
- Simple printed instructions make it easy for parents to share an enjoyable building experience with their little one.
- All LEGO® DUPLO® │ Disney building playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features and familiar characters, so parents and toddlers can enjoy endless play and share developmental milestones.