Recommended from ages 3 to 12 months
PLEASE NOTE: Choose one Munch Mitt® color from the drop-down menu above: AQUA, GREEN, PASTEL PINK, BRIGHT PINK, PURPLE or YELLOW.
The original, mom-invented Munch Mitt® is the world’s first silicone teething mitt. It is a wearable teething toy for infants who cannot grasp or hold a standard teether. The Munch Mitt teether is a “handy” teething solution that prevents the constant dropping of teething toys. It provides easy access pain relief for teething babies who are still learning consistent grip and direction and protects the hands from irritation due to chewing. The Munch Mitt will keep your baby entertained with its crinkle noise, black and white pattern* and bright, textured enhancements.
- Munch Mitt® is a comfy mitt with a textured silicone surface for easy and safe teething.
- Provides easy hand-to-mouth access for baby—perfect for children who are still learning consistent grip skills.
- Secure and comfortable, with an adjustable Velcro strap.
- Protects baby's hands from constant chewing and excess saliva chapping his skin.
- Interchangeable—can be worn on whichever hand baby prefers.
- It's a great sensory stimulator, featuring crinkle noises, bumpy textures, bright colors, and black and white pattern for visual interest.
- Mitt is made with soft, breathable, water-resistant fabric.
- Textured surface is made with BPA- and phthalate-free, 100% food-grade silicone.
- Includes one Munch Mitt® and a wash/travel bag.
- Machine wash and dry.