PET ADOPTION CAFÉ – 41699
Ages 6+ years 292 pieces 2 mini-doll figures
Help kids give animals a home with the LEGO® Friends™ Pet Adoption Café collectible toy. Animal-loving kids aged 6 and up can help Priyanka rescue abandoned pets and bring them to the adoption center, where they can care for and play with the animals. They’ll love choosing a pet for Olivia to take home with her.
This creative playset will power kids’ imaginations to provide hours of fun-filled storytelling. There’s a café and an outdoor seating area where the LEGO Friends characters bond with the animals, plus a cozy reception area. Kids can ride the rescue trike through town to look for abandoned pets, or exercise the animals in the gym. There’s even a cute pet door so the animals toys can come and go as they please!
Kids can use the LEGO Building Instructions app to zoom, rotate and visualize the model in special ghost mode, for a guided real-life building process that helps even newcomers to LEGO toys feel like master builders.
- Looking for a gift for animal-loving kids? – The LEGO® Friends™ Pet Adoption Café is designed to delight children who love pet toys and playsets that stretch their imaginations.
- Packed with features – This pet toy comes with 2 mini-dolls; 1 dog, 1 puppy and 1 kitten toy for kids; a rescue trike; animal adoption center and a café with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Lots of ways to play – Kids can rescue the pets from town with LEGO® Friends™ Olivia, nurture them at the center, serve drinks and food, or pair the pets with their new owners.
- Brimming with authentic features – Creative details such as the ‘adopt me’ sign, feeding bottle, animal bath and box with adoption letter help kids invent endless pet-care stories.
- Brightens bedrooms – Measuring 8.7 x 5.1 inches (LxH), this creative gift makes an ideal display piece, thanks to the large dog and cat sign on the center’s roof.
- Interactive instructions – Digital guides make building extra fun. Available in the LEGO® Building Instructions app, the intuitive zoom and rotate tools help kids visualize their model as they build.
- Playsets with heart – Introduce kids to LEGO® Friends sets, where kids can learn about the importance of looking out for one another and meet mini-doll characters who are just like them.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.