Recommended for ages 18 months to 10 years 1 to 3 players
Wack-A-Tag™ is super fun! This set of 3 pop-up pieces will encourage kids of all ages to include active play every day! Younger kids starting at age 18 months and older can use the game to build their hand-eye coordination while they stay entertained by each piece popping up every 3 to 5 seconds.
As kids get older, each piece can be spread out for more active play and include more competition among friends!
Inspire their creativity and encourage a game between 2 to 3 kids so they can make their own game rules. Some ideas to get them started are:
- Time a competition and whoever gets the most tags in 60 seconds, wins.
- The first player to push down and tag a game piece 10 times, wins.
- Set up a race or obstacle course and whoever pushes theirs down first, wins.
- Wack-a-Tag helps improve kids' concentration, body control and coordination!
Set of 3 lightweight pop-up pieces with versatile game play.
Pop-up pieces use suction cup to stay down for 3 to 5 seconds each and challenge children to keep them down.
Builds hand-eye coordination.
Use the game for individual play or with 2 to 3 kids for competition.
Allows for creativity to play the way they want.
Easy for both indoor or outdoor play.
Specs + Materials:
- 3 lightweight plastic pop-up pieces with suction cups that hold for 3 to 5 seconds
- 3 pop-up pieces per package: Red, green and blue