Recommended for ages 8 to adult
Color your world with rainbows! This clever, snap-together rainbow maker catches sunlight and projects tiny rainbows onto your room like a disco ball. The included book is chock full of information about how rainbows form: the science of sunlight, prisms, and the very special weather conditions under which rainbows might appear. Activities and experiments include different ways you can mimic rainbow effects, no matter what your weather conditions are, including rainbow slime, a rainbow volcano, a rainbow bubble snake, and much much more!
- Build a motorized machine that makes rainbows spin around your room!
- Kit includes 3 clear crystals, 3 silver rings, 2 suction cups, 3 holographic plastic pieces, motor with wires, battery box with alligator clips and plastic gear box.
- Gears and electronic components snap together, and machine sticks securely to windows.
- Includes 8 experiments and activities using easy-to-find materials from home.
- Learn about the science of light, optics and weather conditions of rainbows.
- Encourages spatial reasoning, logic and scientific exploration.
- Kit requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- ISBN: 978-1-338-64382-4
- Package measures 12 x 8 x 2 inches (LxWxH).