STICKER STORIES, by Grosset & Dunlap Publishing
Ages 3+ years
Please choose one sticker book above when ordering.
Sticker Stories are an interactive way for young readers to peel and stick their way through a book. With sticker sheets included in each title, children can complete an illustration, finish a story, or decorate a room with their favorite images. Each book includes 75+ full-color, reusable stickers.
- With 75 full-color reusable stickers, inviting scenes to decorate, and appealing, high-interest subjects, it’s no wonder kids are stuck on Sticker Stories!
- Choose from 5 available Sticker Stories books:
- Dinosaurs – Travel back to the time when the dinosaurs ruled the Earth in this “dino-mite” book filled with fun facts and fabulous dinosaur stickers. 24 pages.
- Horses – This colorful sticker book lets kids gallop off into the wide world of horses. Interactive scenes and removable stickers include horses racing across the range, pulling wagons in a town of the old west, performing in a circus, carrying children as they learn to ride, and being groomed. 16 pages.
- The Land of Unicorns – Welcome to a land of enchantment, where unicorns eat golden apples, water nymphs blow rainbow bubbles, and dragons romp and roam through the misty mountains and jewel-covered trees! 16 pages.
- Fire Trucks – From hook-and-ladder trucks to water-pumping trucks to the fire chief’s car, kids can have the run of every kind of fire vehicle imaginable. So climb aboard and ring the bell! 24 pages.
- Not suitable for children under age 3 years!