Recommended for ages 10 to adult 3 to 5 players 20 minutes playtime
Astronauts wanted! Scientists say there is a mysterious ninth planet located at the edge of our solar system. But despite all of their efforts, so far they have been unable to provide substantial evidence of its existence. Join this exciting space adventure to find out if the theories are just science fiction or if you will discover Planet Nine.
In The Crew, you need to complete 50 different missions as you travel across the solar system. But you will only succeed if you can work together as a team. To master the challenges and achieve your mission, communication will be essential — but in space, things can be more challenging than expected…
- In this cooperative trick-taking card game, astronauts go on a planet-discovering space mission.
- For 3 to 5 players, with special rules for a 2-player game variant.
- The game spans 50 different missions across the solar system, each with a unique win condition.
- Many missions are short, letting you play several missions in one game session.
- Uses common card game mechanics like tricks and following suit.
- Increasing difficulty as the game progresses, making it a good choice for players of all skill levels.
- Game includes: 40 large cards, 36 small cards, 5 reminder tokens, 1 Commander token, 10 Task tokens, 5 Radio Communication tokens, 1 Distress signal token and Rulebook/Mission Book.
- The Crew is a highly cooperative game where the whole team needs to work together in order to be successful – win or lose together. The Crew is also very strategic. Teams will get better at this game the more they play.
- A modern twist on the popular card game genre of trick-taking. Players of euchre, hearts, spades, or bridge will be familiar with the style of game, but The Crew offers a fresh new way to play. Instead of playing against each other for points, The Crew is a cooperative game, where players win or lose together.
- Brilliantly, The Crew does not allow players to talk to each other, but players can communicate. Once per mission, each player can show the other players one card from their hand. But choose the card you show the other players wisely! It's the only card you'll be able to share during that mission.
- Package measures 8 x 5 x 2 inches