Recommended for ages 8 to adult 1 to 2 players 20 minutes play time
Boost your IQ with this challenging puzzle from MUKIKIM. The Genius Star™ game includes one set of 7 dice, plus two of each: star-shaped grid, 7 round blockers, and 11 colored shapes. Roll the dice, which direct where the blockers are placed on the star. Then, try to fill in the rest of the star's spaces with the colored shapes. All of the arrangements have at least ONE possible solution, guaranteed! Play solo or race a worthy opponent to solve one of the 165,888 - and no, that's not a typo! - unique puzzles!
- The Genius Star is the next big challenge from MUKIKIM games. Even harder than the Genius Square, play each of the 165,888 unique possible challenge puzzles.
- Simple to learn, play alone or in a two-player dual. Roll the dice and race your opponent to complete the star. There may be times when it seems impossible, but there will ALWAYS be at least one solution.
- The Genius Star is a well-designed table game and includes grids, dice, blockers, and block in different colors. Easy to travel with and simply have fun!
- Fast and intensely challenging, you'll sharpen spatial reasoning, logic and critical thinking skills.
- Grids are made from molded plastic. Blocks are painted wood, which gives the feeling of a classic puzzle you can keep forever.
- Box and booklet instructions are multi-lingual and given in English, French, Spanish, German and Italian.
- Enhances STEM engagement that promotes sequencing, spatial awareness, speed of thought, strategic planning and motor manipulation.
- Award winning: ASTRA Best Toys for Kids.
- Package measures 9" x 9" x 3".