Recommended for ages 6 to 12 years
A guided journal teaching mindfulness and helping kids explore and better understand their emotions.
Learning to identify, process and understand your own feelings is an important part of growing up. Encouraging the practice of emotional mindfulness can be enormously helpful for kids in all aspects and ages of life.
Through guided daily journaling prompts, children are encouraged to share not only what happened that day but also how it made them feel. Each day is rated using color coded stickers on the side of the page. As the journal is filled, it creates a visual mood tracker which helps to reveal emotional patterns.
Spread throughout the This is Me Guided Journal are 10 unique and engaging activity pages, each specifically designed to develop and promote an aspect of emotional intelligence. Kids will explore topics like handling difficult emotions, managing anxiety and trying new things.
- This is Me offers your child simple lessons about one's emotions and moods that they can then apply to prompted daily journaling exercises that allow them to practice these lessons and stay in touch with their emotional work and growth.
- Teaches kids emotion intelligence and wellness
- Helps find positive outlets for difficult emotions
- Helps encourage journaling and exploring emotional reactions
- Helps manage anxiety and self-identify feelings
- Helps process feelings daily and encourages trying new things
- The book features 10 tabs such as Emotions Wheel, It's All How You Say It, and An Attitude of Gratitude, each of which provides a different lesson or tool for emotional growth and health.
- Between the tabs are guided journal pages where your child can apply these lessons and build a practice of emotional mindfulness making this a complete learning journey.
- This spiral-bound journal includes:
- 70 daily journaling spreads
- 10 unique weekly activity features
- 300+ mood tracking stickers
- 2 gel pens
- Reclosable pen pouch
- Journal measures 8.5 x 8 x 1.5 inches (LxWxH).
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years!