Recommended for ages 8 to adult 3 to 8 players 30 minutes play time
Most people have experienced the horror of jinxing someone, double jinxing them, and then owing them a soda that will never be delivered. Grab those friends and family members who act like mind readers to play the game Blank Slate™ from USAopoly™.
Pick one of over 250 Word Cue cards (with 500 total cues). The card you chose says “green ______” —now players write a word that fills in the blank. Is it “green light” or “green grass?” Who matches? With lots of players writing random answers, this party game guarantees lots of fun!
- Fun and easy to learn family/party game where you try to predict what others are thinking!
- Everyone secretly writes a word that completes a phrase on the Word Cue card—but choose your word carefully!
- You score the most points for matching words with only one other person. Player with the most points wins!
- Award winning: Recommended by MENSA Mind Games, The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice Award, Family Choice Award and Parents' Choice® Award Fun Stuff Award.
- Game set includes: 1 scoreboard, 8 dry erase slates, 8 dry erase markers with erasers, 250 double-sided Word Cue cards, and rules.
- Package measures approx. 10 x 10 x 3 inches (LxWxH).