Recommended for ages 10 to adult 2-7 Players Play time 45 minutes
A horrible crime has been committed on the grounds of Warwick Manor and it's up to the psychic investigators to get to the bottom of it. In Mysterium, one player takes on the role of the ghost and over the course of a week, tries to lead the investigators to their culprit. Each night the team will be met with visions, but what is the ghost trying to tell you? Can the psychics determine the weapon, location and killer or will a violent criminal pull off the perfect murder?
- Includes: 6 Intuition tokens, 6 sleeves, 6 clairvoyance level markers, 36 clairvoyance tokens, clock board, 4 progress boards, 18 character psychic cards, 18 location psychic cards, 18 object psychic cards, sand timer, 18 character ghost cards, 18 location ghost cards, 18 object ghost, 6 ghost tokens, 84 vision cards, 6 culprit tokens, 3 crow markers, clairvoyance track; rulebook.
- If a majority of the mediums have identified the proper suspect, with ties being broken by the vote of the most clairvoyant medium, then the killer has been identified and the ghost can now rest peacefully. If not, well, perhaps you can try again...
- Mysterium is a cooperative, deduction game that challenges two to seven players to solve a murder that occurred thirty years ago. Everyone loses or wins together!
- Will you play as the ghost and lead the other players to the truth?
- Product dimensions: 11.25 x 11.25 x 3 inches
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years!