AURORA'S CASTLE – 43211
Ages 4+ years 187 pieces 3 mini-doll figures
Appeal to young children aged 4+ and boost their building skills with this LEGO® ǀ Disney™ Aurora’s Castle construction set. It features a castle with a slide and staircase, 3 LEGO mini-doll figures and 2 smaller builds.
This 4+ set helps boost children’s confidence with a fun play experience. Helpful Starter Bricks give youngsters a sturdy base for their build. Each bag of bricks contains a character so kids can start the play at any point and complete the whole set later.
Engaging family fun 4+ sets are a great way for adults to share the fun with youngsters. If grown-ups are also new to LEGO building toys, not to worry – kids can take control because this set also includes picture instructions, making it easy for those who are just starting to read to follow the progress.
Give even younger builders an easy and intuitive building adventure with the LEGO Builder app. Here they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress. Build, play, imagine, grow.
- Build, play, nurture – Give Disney Princess™ fans aged 4 and up a set full of play possibilities to inspire imaginative fun with this LEGO® ǀ Disney™ Aurora’s Castle set.
- Fast fun – This set includes a castle build, Disney’s Aurora, Prince Phillip and Maleficent LEGO® mini-doll figures, plus 2 smaller builds. Each bag of bricks contains a figure to start the play.
- Disney Princess™ play – This set encourages kids to play out favorite movie scenes or reimagine daily life in the castle with new stories, boosting their communication and creativity skills.
- Fun gift for ages 4+ – Disney™ fans will enjoy this set full of imaginative possibilities, with a setting based on Disney’s Sleeping Beauty. It can also be given to a child with a passion for castles.
- Play and replay – The castle measures 15 x 4.3 x 10.6 inches (LxWxH) and can be played with repeatedly to keep little Disney™ fans happy for hours.
- A new way to build – Let the LEGO® Builder app guide even younger kids on an intuitive building adventure. They can save sets, track progress and zoom in and rotate models in 3D while they build.
- Features for fuss-free building – This 4+ set comes with Starter Bricks to get kids building fast. Simple picture instructions mean there’s no barrier to building, even for kids just learning to read.
- Learning through play – 4+ buildable toys are designed to help hone key ready-for-school skills, such as communication, concentration,imagination and self-expression.
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently.
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.