ULTIMATE DOUBLE-SIDED CHILD'S EASEL, by BEKA
Recommended for ages 2+ years
Built to last, BEKA's Ultimate Double-Sided Child's Easel includes a built-in paper holder, two natural wood trays, a paper cutter, and two large 24 x 24-inch art surfaces—green chalkboard and white magnet board! Add our optional Easel Leg Extension Kit (sold separately) to make your easel adjustable! Adding a leg extension kit provides four different heights from 42 through 53.5 inches.
This natural, hard maple easel comes with a top-mounted paper holder that positions a roll of art paper above both art surfaces, where it is very accessible. This feature allows paper to stay in place even when the easel is folded for storage. (Paper roll is sold separately.) A center storage platform holds the easel securely open during use, creating a sturdy A-frame. Pivoting the center platform up and out of the way allows an adult to fold the easel after simply removing one paint tray.
An easel gives a child a designated space to paint and draw that is easy to clean. By always having a ready surface to create his or her next masterpiece, a child can start to "work" whenever he or she wants. The Ultimate Double-Sided Child's Easel comes assembled and ready to use at a height of 42 inches—just add the paint trays!
DID YOU KNOW? This item is assembled for you to see and try in our retail store!
- The Ultimate Double-Sided Child's Easel by BEKA includes one green chalkboard surface, one white magnet board surface, top-mounted paper holder, and two wooden trays to hold art supplies.
- Designed to be fun and functional; built to last generations.
- Individually crafted using regionally-grown hard maple for truly heirloom quality.
- Two art surfaces—Green chalkboard and white magnet board.
- Magnet board is double sided, washable, and can be used with high quality dry-erase markers.
- Natural wood paint trays hold art supplies while your little one creates.
- Top-mounted paper holder keeps paper handy, while also out of the way. Easel folds for storage with paper attached.
- BEKA easel art paper roll is available (sold separately)—heavy duty printing paper that reduces bleeding.
- A simple maple wood strip holds paper flat against the easel’s art surface and creates a child-safe way to remove and save art.
- Generous size accommodates a wide age range. The sturdy “A”-frame and low tray position lets toddlers safely lean on the easel during use. As the child grows, raise the height of the easel using the extension leg kit (sold separately).
- Pinch-proof hinges: A unique system using durable delrin pins as pivot points provides space between legs with no pinching or scissors action when easel is closed.
- Center storage platform: This large storage space for art supplies doubles as a secure locking system that keeps the easel from folding, even during the heaviest use.
- Easel weighs approx. 20 pounds.
- Minimal adult assembly required.
- Included in Dr. Toy's Smart Toys List.
- Made in USA by a family-owned and -operated business in Minnesota since 1973.