Recommended for ages 4 to 10 years
This 1:16 scale replica of a CAT® Excavator is just like the real thing! Realistic details include individually linked tracks for real movement and sound, an easy-to-use shovel arm with removable bucket that is operated with a handle, a cab that rotates 360 degrees, and a hood that opens to reveal the ventilator grill. There are even some included rubber inserts that attach to the tracks to give them grip on slippery surfaces like tile or linoleum.
- The CAT® Excavator from BRUDER® Toys is an impressive construction site vehicle inspired by the world market leader, designed for use on large-scale building sites, in agriculture, and also refuse disposal.
- This CAT® Excavator is perfect for using in the sandbox. The shovel digs below the level that the tracks are sitting on! By sliding a handle, the shovel scoops. The shovel arm extends to approx. 18 inches, and the shovel still works well when fully extended.
- The cab with detailed interior swivels on the chassis a full 360 degrees. A hinged engine cover provides a view of the engine. Opening the hood reveals a realistic ventilator grill.
- Treads are equipped with genuine chain links (not rubber treads). The vehicle can be fitted with the supplied rubber fittings so that the treads can run on polished floors.
- Constructed out of fade-resistant, high-quality ABS plastic, with no glue or screws.
- Realistic details and functions encourage imaginative play.
- Great for use indoors and outdoors.
- Excavator measures 23 x 8 x 12 inches (LxWxH).