Recommended for ages 8 years to adult 1 player
A color-based deduction puzzle.
The 12 wooden cubes in Chroma Cube may look innocent enough while sitting in their tray, but figuring out what cube belongs in which spot can be quite the challenge! Try to decipher the cryptic clues on any of the 25 puzzle cards that accompany this set to determine how the colors should be arranged. If you're stumped, don't worry! – The answers to each puzzle are on the back of the card.
Each of the challenges starts with a prompt showing where to place a few of the color cubes onto the wooden puzzle board. Then, you're presented with a list of clues.
"Coral and Magenta are in the same column" ... "Black sits next to Magenta" ... "Either Teal or Black sits next to Cobalt" ... "Coral sits next to white" ...
Do you have the cognitive skills to follow the clues and figure out which colors go where?
Complete with 25 challenges, each more difficult than the last, plus solutions in case you get stumped, Chroma Cube is a beautiful puzzle that's sure to challenge your mind beautifully.
- Beautifully designed logic puzzle that is anything but simple!
- Set up color cubes according to each challenge.
- Follow clues to figure out where to place the remaining cubes.
- Challenges are each more difficult than the last.
- Solutions are found on the back of each card in case you're stumped.
- Encourages spatial reasoning, logic and critical thinking.
- All 12 of the Chroma Cube blocks have been tumbled in a high quality semi-gloss paint with colors that are exact matches to the Pantone color that matches their name — Black, Brown, Cobalt, Coral, Emerald, Magenta, Mint, Mustard, Orange, Purple, Teal and White.
- Each set comes with 25 puzzle cards, printed in full color on a heavy weight stock. The cards measure 8 x 4.5 inches (LxW), making them easy to read and share with your friends.
- The unique wooden tray that supports the Chroma Cube blocks has been laser cut with a stylish tongue-and-groove design and features a slot where all of the puzzle cards be stored when not in use.
- Award winning: Academics' Choice™ Brain Toy Award Winner.
- Solid wood components, painted in bright colors, makes this game visually attractive — Looks great on a coffee table!
- Includes wooden game board, 12 colorful cubes, 25 puzzle cards and instructions.