Enchant young train fans aged 4+ with a buildable toy everyone will talk about. The LEGO® ǀ Disney: Disney Celebration Train set features a station, engine, 3 train floats and 6 LEGO minifigures: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Moana, Peter Pan, Tinker Bell and Woody. You and your kids can enjoy an intuitive building adventure with the LEGO Builder app, which includes zoom and rotate tools so little ones can visualize the model as they build.
This 4+ set boosts children’s confidence with a fun play experience, while Starter Bricks give kids a sturdy base for the build. Each bag has a character, so kids can start the play at any point and finish the set later.
4+ sets are a great way for adults to share the fun with young kids. If grown-ups are also new to LEGO building toys, not to worry – kids can take control because this set also comes with picture instructions, making it easy for those who are just starting to read to follow the progress.
- Build, play, celebrate – Give fans aged 4+ a set celebrating Disney’s 100th anniversary to inspire imaginative play with this LEGO® ǀ Disney: Disney Celebration Train kit.
- Fast fun – The 200-piece set includes an engine and 3 train ‘parade floats’, a station, 6 LEGO® minifigures and lots of story starters. Each bag of bricks contains a character, so play starts fast.
- Train play – This set encourages kids who love trains to fully immerse themselves in the build and the fun. Each float includes functions or hidden features kids can discover as they play.
- Gift for ages 4+ – A premium set for train-loving kids that’s packed with activities so parents and youngsters can share developmental milestones as they build and play.
- Play and display – The fully connected train measures 17.3 x 2 x 4.7 inches (LxWxH) and can be displayed in kids’ bedrooms once they’ve finished playing.
- Creative construction – A printed picture guide shows the purpose of each building step, and the LEGO® Builder app offers digital zoom and rotate tools so kids can visualize their models as they build.
- Features for fuss-free building – This 4+ set comes with Starter Bricks to get kids building fast. Simple picture instructions mean there is no barrier to building, even for kids just learning to read.
- Learning through play – 4+ buildable toys are designed to help hone key ready-for-school skills, such as communication, concentration, imagination and self-expression.
- Uncompromising quality – Since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently.
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.