Recommended for newborn and older
Soft Baby Blocks set includes four separate blocks that feature a different animal, picture, shape, pattern or texture on each side. Each block makes a different sound, including rattle, jingle and crinkle sounds, making each one enticing for baby. Each block is made of safe and soft fabric. The insides are a sponge material, so they’re soft and easy for your child to grasp. That also means no hard sides or sharp edges like other blocks. They’re perfect for babies who like to grab, stack, shake and toss. Because these blocks feature so many assorted colors, shapes and more, they’re perfect for auditory and visual stimulation. Your baby can learn early on the recognition of colors and animals just by playing with blocks. A fantastic infant development toy!
- Each animal-themed 3D block has bright colorful pictures, shapes, patterns and different textures on every side.
- Blocks provide lots of visual stimulation with their bright colors and fun pictures, and auditory curiosity because each block has its own unique sound—rattle, jingle and crinkle.
- Perfectly sized at 3.5 inches on each side—not too small or too big for babies to easily grasp.
- Blocks are sponge filled to make them easier for babies to grasp.
- Textures provide tactile input that stimulates sensory processing skills.
- Stacking and arranging the blocks promotes visual and spatial awareness.
- Grabbing and rotating the blocks help children to develop grip strength and fine motor control.
- Award winning: Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Blue Chip Classic Award, Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold, Parents Magazine Best Toys of the Year, and Child Magazine Best Toy of the Year.
- Machine washable, gentle cycle; air dry.