Recommended for ages 5 to 9 years 1 to 4 players 10 minutes play time
What makes a face a face? We all have the same basic ingredients right? Two eyes, a nose and mouth…so how is it there can be such variation?! The I Never Forget a Face memory game by eeBoo can help children sharpen their attention to detail, improve their memory and concentration, foster their development of social skills, and teach pattern and spatial recognition. There are many different memory games available, but this one throws in a cultural twist to the mix—highlighting children from all over the world.
- The smiling faces of 24 children from countries all over the world are fun and sometimes challenging to match in this memory game.
- The faces represent children from different countries, with some being in native costume. Mostly, they just look like regular kids.
- The back cover shows each child and identifies their home country.
- Tiles can springboard to great discussion topics about different cultures and the location of different countries.
- Game can be appropriate for younger players by initially using fewer pairs.
- 48 cardboard tiles (24 pairs) have rounded corners and a glossy coating, measure 2.25 inches square, and are made from 90% recycled gray board.
- Award winning: Oppenheim Toy Portfolio's Best Toy Gold Seal Award.
- Package measures 9.5 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches (LxWxH).