EMERGENCY VEHICLES HQ – 60371
Ages 6+ years 706 pieces 5 minifigures
Kids get to join the police, ambulance and fire rescue services with this all-in-one LEGO® City Emergency Vehicles HQ playset. The 2-level headquarters building is packed with features for imaginative play and comes with a toy firefighting helicopter, ambulance, police SUV and crook’s motorbike. Just add the 5 minifigures and let the play begin.
This feature-rich building set comes with an easy-to-follow pictorial printed building guide and the LEGO Builder app – a digital building companion with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize each model from all angles as they build.
LEGO City building toys inspire imaginative play scenarios that depict real life in a fun and exciting way, with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and inspiring characters.
- All-in-one police, fire and ambulance toy playset – Mobilize action-packed play with this multi-model LEGO® City Emergency Vehicles HQ set.
- What’s in the box? – All kids need to build a toy emergency services headquarters building, police SUV with built-in jail, fire helicopter, ambulance and crook’s motorbike, plus 5 minifigures.
- Customizable toy emergency vehicles – Kids can attach different items to the vehicles, including a LEGO® water element launcher, toy searchlight and camera.
- Designed for kids who love action-packed play – Give kids aged 6 and up a birthday, holiday or any-day gift with this toy playset: a treat for fans of cool rescue vehicles.
- Plenty of room for play – The emergency services headquarters building measures 9.1 x 7.5 x 8.3 inches (LxWxH).
- Fun accessories add to the play – LEGO® minifigure toy accessories include a banknote, medical equipment and 2 apples.
- A fun interactive building experience – Kids can zoom, rotate and view the models in this set from all angles as they build them with the LEGO® Builder app for smartphones and tablets.
- Play that’s based on real life – LEGO® City playsets come with buildings, vehicles and characters that inspire imaginative role play based on real-life scenarios.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.