Recommended for ages 12+ years 1 to 4 players Play time: 1 to 2 hours
- Choose one title of EXIT: The Game from the drop-down menu above: The Pharaoh's Tomb, Theft on the Mississippi, The Stormy Flight, The Polar Station, The Abandoned Cabin, The Gate Between Worlds, Kidnapped in Fortune City, Return to the Abandoned Cabin, The Lord of The Rings, Dead Man On The Orient Express, The Sinister Mansion, The House of Riddles, or The Catacombs of Horror.
EXIT: The Game is a series of escape room games for the home. Players must solve riddles and puzzles and crack codes to escape from an imaginary room or environment. But the clock is ticking! Can you escape?
Bring the excitement, intensity and team spirit of an escape room to your living room! Up to 4 players will work together to solve clues and puzzles integrated into the story line. Each game lasts about 1 to 2 hours. Everything needed is included in the box, which means no app required! This game can only be played once. To solve riddles, you will have to write on, fold and cut the game materials.
Choose from five available titles for EXIT: The Game:
- EXIT: The Pharaoh's Tomb - The excursion to the Valley of the Kings is the highlight of your vacation to Egypt. As you crawl through the narrow passageways, you lose the rest of your tour group. You enter a mysterious burial chamber. A massive stone door closes behind you. On the floor lies a dusty notebook and an ancient disk... Can you solve the riddles left your you by an earlier pyramid explorer and escape the tomb? Difficulty score 4/5
- EXIT: Theft on the Mississippi - Can you solve the robbery on the Mississippi River? You're a team of investigators, traveling the Mississippi on a paddle-wheel steamboat in 1872. Last night there was a robbery - a successful business man was carrying documents of inestimable value, and now they have disappeared! The captain has asked for your help in finding the culprit before the riverboat docs in New Orleans, and the thief escapes into the night. Work together as fast as you can! Award winning: The Toy Insider Hot Summer Toys. Difficulty score 3/5
- EXIT: The Stormy Flight - You are crew members on a plane bound for Barbados. Suddenly you find yourself in an electrical storm and an alarm light comes on. You have a queasy feeling that the rest of the flight might become a great adventure. Solve the riddles and repair the airplane to land safely! Will you and your passengers survive? Difficulty score 2/5
- EXIT: The Polar Station - You belong to a large research organization, which is divided between several stations. Everything is strictly secret and you have no idea what the missions of the other teams are. Everything in the room is secured with numbered locks. Then it dawns on you that only if you can figure out all of the codes to unlock the locks in time, can you escape. If not, this will be your bitter (cold) end. Difficulty score 3/5
- EXIT: The Abandoned Cabin - After your car breaks down, you are looking for shelter for the night. Luckily, you find an abandoned cabin in the woods near the road. But the next morning, the door is locked! Iron bars on the windows prevent you form escaping. You discover a book and a strange disk... The hit Escape-Room concept for home use! In this party game for up to 6 players, you must solve a series of riddles and puzzles to escape from an abandoned cabin. Each correct solution brings you to another riddle. How fast can you escape? Difficulty score 2.5/5
- EXIT: The Gate Between Worlds - Can you solve the riddles and find your way through the worlds and back home? You have followed an ancient map to a hidden cave which purportedly contains some kind of mysterious gate. Only by working together as a team, solving riddles as you travel from world to world, will you be able to make it home safely. Difficulty level: 3 / 5
- EXIT: Kidnapped in Fortune City - In the style of Dead Man on the Orient Express and Theft on the Mississippi, players must get to the bottom of a kidnapping in the Wild West in addition to solving all the riddles. Difficulty level: 3 of 5
- Exit: Return to the Abandoned Cabin - One ordinary morning, a police detective rings your doorbell. He asks you to come with him — to a cabin in the woods. You instantly know it’s the same cabin in which the sinister riddle master Dr. Arthur Funbeq locked you up a few years ago. Apparently, he has just escaped from prison. Now you’re headed back to the infamous cabin where it all began to help bring Funbeq down. The adventure begins … again! Difficulty level: 3 of 5
- Exit: Lord of The Rings - Shadow Over Middle Earth - Middle-earth is in grave danger. Frodo and the Fellowship are on their way to Mordor to destroy the One Ring. But they need your help! Make haste and carry out Gandalf’s secret assignments. Can you buy Frodo enough time to reach Mount Doom? Difficulty level: 2 of 5
- Exit: Dead Man On The Orient Express - A classic tale of murder on the Orient Express, reimagined. The culprit of a grisly crime is still on board your train. It’s a race against time to piece the clues together before the train reaches its destination. The case is perplexing, and you must solve it quickly so the assailant does not escape, in Exit The Game. Difficulty Level: 4 of 5.
- Exit: The Sinister Mansion - You are invited to be a guest at a palatial mansion, but upon arrival, you find yourselves forced to take part in a macabre game. The clock is ticking, and there is not much time left to solve the puzzles. Can you escape the mansion before it’s too late? Difficulty Level: 3 of 5.
- Exit: The House of Riddles - You and your fellow detectives are summoned to an abandoned house. Never wanting to turn down an unsolved mystery, you arrive at the house. Suddenly, you hear screams and see that the entrance has shut behind you. What’s happening here? Will you be able to crack the case and find your way out of the house?
- Exit: The Catacombs of Horror - Gloomy crypts lie under the city of Paris. The catacombs swallow city light, riddles, and, apparently, also people. After the mysterious disappearance of a friend in the catacombs, you and your team embark on a search party, making your way through the puzzling underground labyrinth. Will you be able to find your friend in time and escape this cavernous world of darkness? This double-sized EXIT game is presented in two separate parts.
- These games on one-time use only, because you markup, fold and tear the game materials. Materials are recyclable.
- Would you prefer to have the rules of this game explained to you instead of reading the rulebook? If so, download the Kosmos Helper App. In the app, you can find animated explanations of the instructions and other helpful features for a selection of Kosmos games. Available on iOS and Android devices, find the app by searching “Kosmos Helper App” in the iOS App Store or in Google Play.