Recommended for ages 12 years to adult 1 or more players
Underwood Cellars is a Murder Mystery Party Case File where players work to solve a murder using the case file and evidence provided. It's been over 20 years since famed winemaker Cary Underwood disappeared. After the Napa earthquake, police discovered the secret chamber that hid the truth all these years. Cary was murdered. Your job is to solve this cold case mystery.
The Underwood Cellars Case File contains over 50 pieces of evidence to help detectives determine who had the motive, means and opportunity to pull off the murder of Cary Underwood. The Underwood Cellars Case File includes crime scene photos, witness interviews, newspaper clippings, and much more to help you determine who committed murder.
During any murder investigation, a detective must answer the following three questions:
- Motive: Who had a reason to kill the victim? Did any particular person benefit – financially or romantically – from the victim’s death? Was it a case of revenge?
- Means: Who had access to the murder weapon and victim? Did any particular person have the unique knowledge, skill or physical ability necessary to use the murder weapon?
- Opportunity: Who had a chance to kill the victim? Is any particular person unaccounted for (has no alibi) during the time the victim was killed?
- Murder Mystery Party Case Files are packed with physical and digital evidence, which puts the player in the detective's shoes. Players think like a detective and work alone or with others to determine the motive, means, and opportunity of each suspect to solve the case.
- Each case file comes with:
- 8 victim and suspect photos
- 8 crime scene photos
- 6 newspaper articles
- 32 pieces of other case evidence
- Online access to hints and solutions on ugames.com