Recommended for ages 8 to adult
Counting, mapping, concentration—Give your brain a big boost of strength, creativity and wonder with these Extreme Dot To Dot™ books. Intricate, challenging and rewarding to finish, puzzles range from 500 to over 1,400 dots. Some puzzles even cover a two-page spread! Creativity and logic are challenged together with these uniquely complex and FUN dot-to-dot books!
We LOVE these Extreme Dot to Dot™ books, so we are offering a wide selection for you to choose from! Please specify your choices in the drop down menu above - Extreme Science, Animals, Prehistoric, Baby Animals, Around the USA, or Oceans.
- Exercise your left brain and right brain at the same time with these complex dot-to-dot puzzles.
- Each Extreme Dot to Dot™ book contains 32 puzzles with 8 double-page spreads.
- Puzzles range from 350 to over 1,400 dots.
- Puzzles are intricate and challenging enough that when you look at the page, you won't be able to tell what the end result will be!
- Color the completed puzzle designs for added creative activity.
- Available in 5 different themed books (each sold separately):
- Extreme Science—Features deep space exploration, Einstein, hovercrafts and more.
- Animals—Animal themed puzzles.
- Prehistoric—Whether it’s a Mammoth, Triceratops or T-Rex there's a world of fun pictures waiting to be discovered.
- Baby Animals--Lots of adorable babies with their families surrounded by nature.
- Around the USA--This is the best way to learn our countries geography!
- National Parks -- Gorgeous dot to dot pages representing all of the U. S. parks!
- Oceans -- Oceans full of Coral Reef, Sea Turtles, Dolphins and more!
- Studies show that dot-to-dot puzzles are one of the best tools for teaching children a multitude of high level skills: Advanced counting skills, spatial awareness, planning, mapping and focus.
- 48 pages, paperback
- Book measures 11 x 8.5 inches.
- Made in USA.