Recommended for ages 10 months to 3 years.
Rocking and riding are foundational to walking. Each phase of movement in a child's life is essential for development of motor skills. From laying on their back with extended limbs, to scooting and crawling across the floor, your child is on their way to walking!
When kids start climbing, be prepared with the Rock and Ride Rocking Horse from Hape to help them move into the next developmental stage—balance. Rocking toys emphasize coordination and balance as well as build arm and leg strength.
Kids can gradually gain confidence and understanding of their bodies. This rocking horse also provides a foundation for imaginative play. Your child will be off and running (and riding) in no time!
- Gently rock at a steady pace or safely take your horse for a gallop.
- Classic Rocking Horse toy gives hours of imaginative exercise while developing basic balance and coordination skills.
- A guardrail helps babies as young as ten months to stay in place and can be removed as your little one gains confidence.
- The backrest can be lowered when your toddler is ready to rock and ride on their own.
- Child-safe painted finish and solid wood construction makes this a long lasting toy your child will cherish for years to come.
- Gross Motor Skills: Boosts coordination, balance and physical strength.
- Imagination & Creativity: Encourages imitative and imaginary play; promotes fantasy storytelling, role playing and creativity.
- Adult assembly required; hardware and instructions included.
- Made from Baltic birch, maple, or rubber wood from FSC®-certified forests, and finished with non-toxic finishes and child safe materials. Includes metal components.
- Assembled horse measures 27 x 11 x 15 inches (LxWxH).