Recommended ages 6 to adult Holds up to 300 lbs per pedestal
It's Tug of War, balancing on one foot! Just set the sturdy pedestals 6 feet apart, step up, and do what it takes to topple your opponent! Great for parties, team building, or balance training for other sports.
- Hoosker Doosker® Tug of War is a two-player contest of balance and skill where the winner doesn't fall from his pedestal or come to the end of his rope! Get your game face on and let the tug of war begin!
- You can play anytime: backyard get-togethers, team building, classroom or playground fun, lawn games, kids' birthdays, or just a grudge match with your stubborn siblings.
- All you need is some space, a flat surface like grass or carpet, and our super long rope with 2 Giant Feet. Set the feet up, spread the rope, get ready, set and GO!
- Set the Giant Feet 6 feet apart. Each player balances on one foot and plays tug of war till one falls or drops their end of the rope. Psyche them out, out-muscle, do whatever it takes to win!
- Great for 2 people to play, or take turns with a big group for loads of laughs! It is a fun alternative to traditional sports and games for your next event.
- Game set includes: 2 Giant Feet and 1 Super-Long Rope.
- Package measures 7 x 4 x 7 inches (LxWxH); weighs 3.9 pounds.
- Made in the USA.