MAKE YOUR OWN TINY CAMPER, by Klutz®
Ages 8+ years
Design your own glamping-ready getaway with this build-it-yourself mini vintage camper. Assemble the high-quality chipboard pieces to build your camper, and then the fun begins! Use fabric, sequins, and other mixed media to customize your home-on-wheels with more than 20 DIY accessories – everything you need is included in the box.
- Engage your child's mind by developing their problem-solving skills, fine motor skills, following instructions, building, and more!
- 32-page book teaches how to make the camper and tiny accessories PLUS additional projects using easy-to-find materials at home.
- Craft 20+ accessories such as bunting, curtains, bedroom, kitchen, run, hammock, chair and a cute dog!
- The camper is easy to build! Choose as many accessories as you want
- Kit Includes: Chipboard camper pieces, 3 punch-out sheets, glue, 1 fabric sheet, stuffing, yarn, thread, oven-bake clay, faux fur, gold straw, wooden sticks, star sequins, brads, faux moss, tiny umbrella.
- WARNING: Choking Hazard – Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under age 3 years!