NINJA TRAINING CENTER – 71764 – Retired
Ages 7+ years 524 pieces 3 minifigures
This Ninja Training Center playset is packed with everything NINJAGO® fans aged 7+ need to help their heroes master Spinjitzu. The impressive buildable kit offers a set of challenges for the ninja, including going down a slide, jumping over a snake pit and fighting a dummy mech.
This Buildable kit includes 3 minifigures: Jay armed with a sword, Zane with a spinner and sword, and Boa Destructor with a sword, to play out death-defying battles. When kids defeat the ninja enemies and complete their training and mission, they are rewarded with a collectible banner.
The playset comes with interactive digital building instructions to make the building experience even more fun. Available in the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for use on smartphones and tablets, the zoom and rotate tools help you visualize the model as you build. Builders can also save their progress at any point in the app.
- Kids can train their ninja heroes with a spinner at the action-packed LEGO® NINJAGO® Ninja Training Center through a series of challenges.
- Ninja toy includes Zane and Jay, both with swords, plus Boa Destructor with his own large sword, for kids to stage death-defying battles.
- Kids can place a ninja in the spinner, pull the rip cord and watch as the ninja competes in a series of challenges, including jumping a snake pit and fighting a dummy mech.
- When kids complete their missions they are rewarded with a Balance banner to display on the Ninja Training Center.
- Look out for banners in 7 other NINJAGO® sets, including Kai’s Fire Dragon EVO (71762), Ninja Dojo Temple (71767) and Lloyd’s Legendary Dragon (71766) — all available separately.
- This 524-piece construction set allows kids aged 7 and up to build as they play and can be combined with the Ninja Dojo Temple (71767), which is available separately.
- The largest building in the playset measures 2 x 1.2 x 4.3 inches (LxWxH), so passionate ninja fans can take it with them wherever they go.
- Interactive digital building – Using the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of their model on their smartphones and tablets.
- Contains small parts! Not recommended for children under age 3 years.