Nya and Arin’s Baby Dragon Battle playset is the ideal way for kids aged 4+ to learn how to build as they recreate amazing scenes from the NINJAGO® Dragons Rising TV series. The action-packed building set features 2 dragons, a jet plane and a hideout cave with energy crystals, plus 3 minifigures to inspire countless hours of gripping role play.
The LEGO® NINJAGO playset has been specially designed to give kids aged 4+ a great build-and-play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks has a model and a character to build so kids can get the action underway quickly. There is also a Starter Brick that provides a partly constructed base to get kids building.
Let the LEGO Builder app guide you and your child on an easy and intuitive building adventure. Zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track your progress.
- Beginner LEGO® set – Kids aged 4+ can recreate scenes from the NINJAGO® Dragons Rising TV series as they learn to build with the Nya and Arin’s Baby Dragon Battle playset.
- 3 minifigures – Includes Nya with a sword and a chicken bone for Baby Riyu, Arin with a sword and grappling hook, and the Imperium Claw General with a sword.
- 2 dragons – The energy dragon has a posable head, wings and tail and a saddle for a minifigure, while Baby Riyu comes with a hideout cave with energy crystals.
- A gift for kids aged 4+ – This playset offers passionate ninja fans countless ways to enjoy adventures with their ninja heroes.
- On the go – The energy dragon measures 9.8 x 9.1 x 5.1 inches (LxWxH) to let kids enjoy fun with the playset wherever they go.
- A new way to build – The LEGO® Builder app guides kids on an intuitive building adventure. They can save sets, track their progress and zoom in and rotate models in 3D while they build.
- Introduction to building with LEGO® bricks – 4+ playsets help youngsters learn how to build, while allowing the rest of the family to share the fun.
- High quality – For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made to ensure they connect consistently every time.
- Always in safe hands – LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards.
- Contains small parts! Not recommended for children under age 3 years.