Recommended for ages 3+
One of the most intelligent invertebrates on the planet, octopuses can be found throughout coral reefs, pelagic waters, and the ocean floor. They have many unique adaptations, including a skeleton structure which allows them to squeeze through tight spaces.
- Scientific Name: Order Octopoda
- Characteristics: Beautifully detailed and crafted with scientific accuracy, this octopus model makes a great gift for an aspiring marine biologist! Although this octopus is orange right now, it is capable of changing its color to suit the environment around it.
- Size and Color: 5 inches long and 1.5 inches tall, this figurine is about as long as a soda can on its side and as tall as a credit card stood on its side. Painted in its most iconic color, this octopus is a vibrant orange.
- The Octopus is part of the Wild Safari® Sea Life collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.