Recommended for ages 5 to 12 years
The Phantom Flyer from Spin Copter is a powered glider with long flight times of up to 1 minute. It features amazing portable charging pack with a 10-second quick charge! Product comes with an extra propeller and stickers for the glider's eyes.
- Includes a portable charging pack*
- 10-second quick charge!
- Long flight time
- Flexible wings
- Comes with an extra propeller
- General directions:
- The Phantom Flyer is made of flexible, durable foam. Its motor is charged with a 10-second charge from the portable battery pack. Charging time is only 10-15 seconds for each flight.
- Assembly: Insert both the wing and tail into the main body with the sides marked with arrows facing up. Attach the safety shield onto the motor shaft, then add the propeller. Attach stickers to both sides of your glider.
- Adjusting the Phantom Flyer’s flight pattern: If your glider flies downward on launch, adjust the tail slightly upwards (and vice-versa). If it flies too far to the right, adjust the tail slightly to the left (and vice-versa).
- How to Fly: Fly only in open areas! Hold your glider by the bottom with one hand and the charging pack in the other hand. Insert the charging pack plug into the charging port for 10-15 seconds (longer times may overload and damage the motor!). Remove the charger and the propeller will start turning. Gently throw your glider at a 5- to 15-degree degree angle to get the best flight patterns; DO NOT THROW TOO HARD! Recharge the motor for each flight.
*Charging pack requires 3 AA batteries, available separately.