PATIENT IN WHEELCHAIR – 70193
Recommended for ages 4 to 10 years 20 pieces 2 figures
Don’t let an injury get you down! The PLAYMOBIL® Patient in Wheelchair can move around easily while on the mend. Let your little one's imagination run wild with this set featuring figures and accessories for a caretaking scene.
Set includes two PLAYMOBIL adult figures (nurse and patient), wheelchair, splint bandages, shoes and water bottle.
- The PLAYMOBIL® Patient in Wheelchair is a great addition to the City Life Large Hospital (70190—available separately).
- Let your little one's imagination run wild with this set featuring figures and accessories for a caretaking scene.
- Set includes a nurse figure, patient figure, wheelchair with foldable footrest, splints for arms and legs that can be adjusted, pair of shoes and water bottle.
- Playset includes:
- Figures: 1 nurse and 1 man
- Accessories: 1 wheelchair, 2 splint bandages, 1 pair of patient shoes and 1 water bottle
- This set can be combined with other PLAYMOBIL® City Life sets for added fun or used as a stand-alone playset for creative and imaginative play.
- The miniature worlds of PLAYMOBIL® encourage children to imagine, invent and create – Creating worlds around their PLAYMOBIL friends, inventing characters and scenes, imagining how they interact and what happens next. PLAYMOBIL is excellent for solo play or for children to play together learning to cooperate and share.
- PLAYMOBIL® figures can bend, sit, stand and turn their heads to make realistic role-play possible.