Recommended for ages 3 to 6 years
The Power Drivers® collection of vehicles is fun and engaging way for kids to explore building vehicles and then powering them with the enclosed remote control! Easy-to-assemble multi-part vehicles come in a variety of vehicle models and colors. Assembly and disassembly helps to develop fine motor skills.
Three different types of play! Build using either the kid-friendly Power Driver drill or manual screwdriver. Then, when you are done building, pop the Power Driver's core into your vehicle and make it remote-controlled! Lots of fun sounds and a different play experience each time!
- Each vehicle requires 4 AA batteries, which are not included.
- Play with power! Either building them or watching them go, you control the power—Power Drivers!
- Build and take-apart vehicle features durable materials with sure-fit parts for endless assembly and disassembly play. Includes thick, rugged wheels and vehicle sounds.
- Assemble your vehicle either using the kid-safe, battery-powered Power Drivers drill, or use it like a manual screwdriver.
- Kid-friendly tool play and a simple remote control means a fast response—No antenna needed!
- Multi-part vehicles helps kids improve fine motor control, manual dexterity, problem solving and STEM skill learning.
- Power Drivers drill included with each vehicle requires 4 AA batteries, not included.
- Package measures 13 x 6 x 8 inches (LxWxH).