Recommended for ages 7 years to adult 2 to 8 players Play time: 30 minutes
For those who know plenty about their own country, but want to learn about other areas of the world, Professor Noggin Countries of the World™ offers a trivia game on various countries and their flags, capitals, languages and traditions, as well as the animals and people who inhabit them.
It's the 2020 edition of Professor Noggin with all new photos! Take an adventure without leaving home. Kids can learn about different countries around the world and see what other people do in their culture, learn about capitals, and interesting facts that may intrigue your child to travel the world and discover more!
The Professor Noggin series of educational card games encourages kids to learn interesting facts about their favorite subjects. Each of the 30 game cards combines trivia, true or false, and multiple-choice questions. A special three-numbered die is included which adds an element of unpredictability. Easy and hard levels keep kids interested and challenged – while of course having fun!
- Explore other Countries of the World with Professor Noggin from Outset Media.
- Professor Noggin’s card games include 30 Topic Cards in each box. Each card has 3 easy questions and 3 hard questions for a total of 180 questions in the game. If a question is answered incorrectly, it goes back to the bottom of the card pile. Because the question is decided by the roll of the die, if the same card comes up again, one may or may not get the same question. It’s a fun way to learn all about your favorite subjects!
- Card topics include: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Cuba, Egypt, France, General topic card, Germany, Greece, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Panama, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Somalia, South Africa, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States.
- Award winning: Creative Child Magazine: Top Creative Toy Seal of Excellence Award; Discover Education Award of Excellence; Dr. Toy: Best Vacation Children’s Product; Early Childhood News: Director’s Choice; FamilyFun Magazine: Toy of the Year (T.O.Y.); Learning Magazine: Teachers’ Choice Award; National Parenting Product Awards (NAPPA): Gold and Honor Awards; National Association for Gifted Children: Parenting for Highest Potential Award; National Association of Parenting Publications; Parents’ Choice Foundation: Parents’ Choice Approved Award; Parent’s Guide to Children’s Media Award; and Scholastic Instructor Magazine: Best of Award.
- Game includes 30 cards with trivia, true or false, and multiple-choice questions; and a 3-numbered die.