Recommended for ages 7 years to adult 2 to 8 players Play time: 30 minutes
Professor Noggin delves deep into Outer Space, exploring plants, starts, and solar systems. Explore the cosmos in this challenging trivia game that will have you guessing about everything under the sun, and some things over it.
It's the 2020 edition of Professor Noggin with all new photos! Explore all the things that go on in Outer Space. Learn fascinating information about planets, moons, spaceships, satellites, asteroids and much more!
The Professor Noggin series of educational card games encourages kids to learn interesting facts about their favorite subjects. Each of the 30 game cards combines trivia, true or false, and multiple choice questions. A special three-numbered die is included which adds an element of unpredictability. Easy and hard levels keep kids interested and challenged – while of course having fun!
- From planets and asteroids to rockets and probes, discover the interesting things floating around in Professor Noggin Outer Space™ from Outset Media.
- Professor Noggin’s card games include 30 Topic Cards in each box. Each card has 3 easy questions and 3 hard questions for a total of 180 questions in the game. If a question is answered incorrectly, it goes back to the bottom of the card pile. Because the question is decided by the roll of the die, if the same card comes up again, one may or may not get the same question. It’s a fun way to learn all about your favorite subjects!
- Card topics include: Asteroids, Astronaut, Comets, Crater, Earth, Earth’s moon, Eclipse, Galaxy, General topic card, Hubble, Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Meteor shower, Neptune, Observatory, Probes, Rovers, Satellites, Saturn, Saturn V Rocket, Solar System, Space Shuttle, Space Stations, Stars, Sun, Telescopes, Uranus and Venus.
- Award winning: Creative Child Magazine: Top Creative Toy Seal of Excellence Award; Discover Education Award of Excellence; Dr. Toy: Best Vacation Children’s Product; Early Childhood News: Director’s Choice; FamilyFun Magazine: Toy of the Year (T.O.Y.); Learning Magazine: Teachers’ Choice Award; National Parenting Product Awards (NAPPA): Gold and Honor Awards; National Association for Gifted Children: Parenting for Highest Potential Award; National Association of Parenting Publications; Parents’ Choice Foundation: Parents’ Choice Approved Award; Parent’s Guide to Children’s Media Award; and Scholastic Instructor Magazine: Best of Award.
- Game includes 30 cards with trivia, true or false, and multiple-choice questions; and a 3-numbered die.